Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im hoping someone can help. I am applying under non-salaried employment and cash savings, what do i mark on the paper flrm app? I can not see non-salaried mentioned anywhere.

Now question 7.3 is where i am at. Do i mark income from salaried employment and then mark option A since i am with the same employer well over 6 months? and how will they know that i am applying under non-salaried when there is no option to select it?

And how do i mark cash savings is it income not from employment?

and if i am am applying through income and saving plz can someone advise which sections i complete?

many thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FLRM help with 5.2

Hi

I am a little unsure of how to answer question 5.2 of the FLRM. My partner is applying for extension of his visa after 2.5years. now hehas previously visited the UK i 2010. Do i put down the date he came to the UK to join me as my spuse in december 2014 or do i out down quite literally what it asking " when did you first enter the UK"and put down the date in 2010 when he came over on a visit visa?

thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Just tick salaried and enter the income as calculated from non-salaried job. They will know from employment letter and payslips. Cash savings you declare under Cat D and complete details.
For 5.2, the date he entered as spouse.
I've merged your threads. Please don't start another.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
many thanks for the response, and i apologise i will not start any new thread. Please assist with the following questions please for FLR (M) paper version, i know some questions may sound simple but i just require reassurance that i am understanding and responding appropriately.

1- Q 3.16 if your spouse was not british from birth, when did your sponsor obtain settlement?
My spouse is not british born and got british nationality, so ld i mention the date she got nationality?wou

2- Q 3.17 on what basis did your sponsor get settlement?
her parents got british nationality and as a result so did she, so do i just mention this or anything further?

3- Q8.7 other reasons to stay in the UK i.e children
now, previously in the app i have mentioned that the sponsor and i have two british born children and given all their details, do i elaborate on that as it mentions about genuine or subsisting relationship or is this referring to fostered, step and adopted children?

4- Q 9.12 have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
I have previously visited the UK on a visit visa prior to entry clearance via spouse visa, now i can not remember about fingerprints being taken so what do i answer to this question and even if they were taken there is no way for me to find out the exact dates and info of which town as requested in the application form?

many thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would greatly appreciate it one of the lovely moderators could please get back to me in regards to the questions that i have above as my premium appointment is in a couple of days and i am nowhere near completion. I also have a further few questions that also need to ask and will do so in the next message.

many thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
help with the following questions aswell plz;

1. do i complete the payment details form on the paper version if i have made payment online and got confirmation receipt? i'm thinking of not completing it and just taking the confirmation receipt to the appointment.

2. Q 8.4
I am really stuck with this one. It's asking;
"If you sat your english language test on or after 6th april 2015 which awarding body awarded your english language test" 1.IELTS Consortium 2.Trinity College London
Neither in my case as i have sat the IELTS ACADEMIC for my medical exam which i am using but that option is not listed here

3. then in the next questions it asks if you are relying on a previous english language test which you submitted with the initial app.....
Now i have presented the same IELTS Certificate the first time round but this oneis obviously more recent and i have scored higher, now in this question it allows you to put in the awarding body and details of the exam, my question is shall i use this question to fill in details of my new certificate or will it get too confusing?

"Evidence of where your child/children normally lives and that you and/or any partner play an active role in their upbringing. This evidence should be dated within the last 3 months and can include:"on page 64 & 64 its talks about children. The sponsor and I have two children together who are british from birth so do i need to tick any of the things required and include any of those documents?

I would really appreciate if someone could help wit these. These are the lat questions to finish off the app.

many thnks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plz someone help me with my post on page 2 plz

Sorry I didn't want to start a new post but I have My premium appointment booked on Friday and need hep with my post on pg 2. I have been waiting for a few days now in hope that someone will help.

Many thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
#1 Date of award of ILR.
#2 Yes, explain that.
#3 Just describe briefly you have British children here so need to stay.
#4 Just give it your best guess.

#1 Leave blank.
#2 Then that pass can't be used.
#3 You can reuse your pass if it was at A2 or higher. If not, you need a fresh pass from approved board taken at an approved centre.
#4 Yes, you need to give details of your British children.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks a million joppa. It's really helped. I am just very very concerned about the english language test. For entry clearance the same test was used meaning 'IELTS Academic' but for my medical exam in the uk i required a higher mark so i sat it again obtaining C1 and was thinking of presenting this until i did a bit of research. Apparently IELTS tests done before April 2015 are ok to submit however, after this date i believe there is an IELTS for UKVI that needs to be sat. Anyway i have come to the conclusion that i will use the expired IELTS test which i used to obtain my spouse visa, is this ok?

2. CEFR Level- A1 or A2- since i am using the old cert used the first time do i still mark A2?

3.Is ILR the same as getting british nationality as the only thing i can find for my sponsor is a certificate to say when she got her british nationality?

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
What pass did you obtain in your expired IELTS test? It must be A2 or higher.
No, settlement is ILR which precedes naturalisation. So when did she obtain ILR?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it does not mention a level on the cert but only that the overall band score was 6.0, obtaining the following in each area;
listening 5
reading 5
writing 6
speaking 7

in regards to the ILR she is not sure as she only entered the country as a baby and has only a british citizen certificate. Is there any specific document/ cert for ILR that she should be looking for?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi Joppa. If you are still around can you just get back to me on the last two questions so that i can finish my form.

Thanks

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
She probably entered on an indefinite leave to enter (ILE) visa stamped into her passport. If you cannot find the passport, just put her naturalisation date.
I don't know anything about your English test.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
hi Joppa i have looked at the passport on which she came into the UK and in there it has an indefinite leave to remain sticker and a date. I will use this date.

In regards to the IELTS test and fulfilling the English language requirement, i will use the old test that i used for my first application and will also take along my new certificate if they question anything. I will also put in a cover letter mentioning the two above points for clarification.

1. I want to ask you if it is necessary as part of the evidence to include photographs of my wife and children throughout the 2.5yr period, and if so,then do i need to put any comments explaining the photographs such as what the event was and dates?

2. furthermore, do i need to put in previous photographs from the initial application like wedding photographs and others?

many thanks for you help so far. I have managed to change my premium date from Friday to Tuesday and will keep you updated on progress.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.