Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently completed by studies in Australia and plan to apply for 485 visa through post study work stream. The process is pretty straightforward through Immiaccount but I have a couple of questions.

1. Should I get Police check for my home country along with Australian police check or is the Australian police check enough? It would be a bit difficult to get the former.

2. What does the certified documents mean? Should I get the copies of documents certified and scan the certified copies or will the scan of the original document suffice?

3. where can you do the medical checks?

·
Registered
23,855 Posts
I've recently completed by studies in Australia and plan to apply for 485 visa through post study work stream. The process is pretty straightforward through Immiaccount but I have a couple of questions.

1. Should I get Police check for my home country along with Australian police check or is the Australian police check enough? It would be a bit difficult to get the former.

2. What does the certified documents mean? Should I get the copies of documents certified and scan the certified copies or will the scan of the original document suffice?

3. where can you do the medical checks?
1. Home country police check would be required in all probability . Start the process immediately in case t takes a long time. Don't wait for the CO to ask for the same

2. You have to get the photocopies of all the documents you are submitting attested by a JP Or notary as original
The list of people authorised to certify them is available on the DIBP website

3. In Australia it can be done at BUPA hospitals
You will have to generate a HAP ID.
@Zaback can advise you on how to do the same

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts