Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

while applying ACS thru online...where to attach the Professional Qualifications?(Educational/Passport, etc)
if i attach them in the 'Relevant Qualifications' sections, its asking me to enter the 'Qualification' for which the list is coming as empty(blank)

state is also coming blank

wat to do now? :(

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Seems that there is some serious problem with their website:

Sate: you can leave it blank
Relevent Qualification: Select others: if you cannot then just Leave--Select-- and fill up the Others section.

DID anyone noticed, under Australian University, you can see "Jaspreet Kaur", Guys, this is still a test website..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
even if i put 'select'/other, still its erroring...so i decided to select one of the Australian univ and attach my forms...dats it...i did that...vl see...

ny comments on this?

Thanks,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hii Mr India,

Visa Application:
Online Victoria State Sponsorship: 6 Nov 2009
Online 175 Visa application: 14 Nov 2009

means....u applied for 175....then y did u applied for State sponsorship?
cud pls clarify me?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hii Mr India,

Visa Application:
Online Victoria State Sponsorship: 6 Nov 2009
Online 175 Visa application: 14 Nov 2009

means....u applied for 175....then y did u applied for State sponsorship?
cud pls clarify me?
We didn't needed state sponsorship, because, we are in MODL and thus in CSL. We know that current MODL will be revised soon. By any chance, we loose MODL status, we might have to look for state sponsorship then.

You can call it as our plan B. Plus, it's free so we thought worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
even if i put 'select'/other, still its erroring...so i decided to select one of the Australian univ and attach my forms...dats it...i did that...vl see...

ny comments on this?

Thanks,
No issues.. send them an e-mail later saying you were not able to choose "Others" as their online applications experienced intermittent issues.. hence you selected "jaspreet kaur" as ur univertsity..... he he he

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thnx dude...i hav applied for acs by selecting some aus univ...and send the docs thru DHL courier....lets see...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hii ...i uploaded docs zipping 2-3 folder.Each folder again contains pdfs like...offerletter,payslip or form1606,07,08..etc

and
one zip file ->all educational in one pdf ,passport one pdf,IT returns one folder(4 pdfs-> form16 for each year 2006 to 09)

second zip file->first company docs->offer letter,exp letter etc in one pdf,2 payslips(2 pdfs)
like that...2 more zip files for 2 companies...

had i done ny mistake?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hii ...i uploaded docs zipping 2-3 folder.Each folder again contains pdfs like...offerletter,payslip or form1606,07,08..etc

and
one zip file ->all educational in one pdf ,passport one pdf,IT returns one folder(4 pdfs-> form16 for each year 2006 to 09)

second zip file->first company docs->offer letter,exp letter etc in one pdf,2 payslips(2 pdfs)
like that...2 more zip files for 2 companies...

had i done ny mistake?
Well done ukv, just make sure to sene a e-mail to CO once you see ur status as"In process" saying that as system did not allow you to complete the info... you have selected this university to complete the application...
Good luck

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thnx buddy...can u tel me how to get that CO mail id?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hii MR. some one in this forum said...the max size of the zip file is only 1000kb.

But my attachments i uploaded are with sizes 9500,5000,4000 and 2400 KB....

so...is it a problem?

to day i sent all the docs in DHL courier...in a file dividing each type of documents by its internal folders...and with index too...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Yes 1000kb is max size of any uploaded document for DIAC application.. for ACS you can attach up to 5 MB without issues..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so...i uploaded with one zip file of 9000kb...wil it be an issue?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
so...i uploaded with one zip file of 9000kb...wil it be an issue?
Don't worry ukv,
if it has uploaded then it is fine, if there is restriction set, it will not allow you to upload itself.

You have anyway, sent all supporting docs by DHL..
If they need anything extra... they will contact you..

Just Chill for now..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thx buddy thx lot for ur words....:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hii all,

my ACS application was assigned to some person(managed by was updated).

But the line 'registered post no' was not updated...how many days it wil take ?

Is it the case like..the person 'Managed by' will check for my documents which i have sent?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hii all,

my ACS application was assigned to some person(managed by was updated).

But the line 'registered post no' was not updated...how many days it wil take ?

Is it the case like..the person 'Managed by' will check for my documents which i have sent?

Thanks,
Your application is in second last stage, managed by person is your case officer, he/ she will prepare your case and forward it to assessor to make a decision and send you the result.

Unfortunately, In process... managed by consumes the most of the time of your application. Be patient and things will work out..

Best Regards,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i applied online on 24-11-09
status changed to 'Not Allocated' on 25-11-09
courier received by acs on 28-11-09
status changed to 'In Process' on 04-12-09

But wat r the next status..? and registered post...is not updated yet... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts