Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...hoping for some speedy advice. I am about to submit my application online today for the ILR (I've been here for 5 years on spousal visa). In noting your previous addresses, would you note your 5 year history since arriving in the UK, or only from the date of approval for FLM(r) - which in my case was Sept 2018.
Thanks very much

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
This is from the address history section of the 07/2018 SET(M) application form..

If you or your partner have lived at any address(es) other than that given at section 1.13 during the past 2 years, you must complete this section by listing the address(es) and dates below...
I doubt that it's changed much (if at all) over the past 3 years - the FLR(M) form (from 11/2018) only asks for 2 years worth of address history, so you'd be fine just listing your address history since you were approved for your FLR(M).

Good luck to you and congratulations on making it this far!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is from the address history section of the 07/2018 SET(M) application form..

I doubt that it's changed much (if at all) over the past 3 years - the FLR(M) form (from 11/2018) only asks for 2 years worth of address history, so you'd be fine just listing your address history since you were approved for your FLR(M).

Good luck to you and congratulations on making it this far!
Ah...leave it to another Westcoast Canadian Girl to help sort things out! 😀 thanks very much, I thought it would be the case, but one can never assume with immigration!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm about to submit my ILR form (5-year spouse route) and one of the checklist items in the form was:

6 letters and/or other documents addressed to
you and your partner at the same address to
show that you have been living together during
the past 2.5 years

So two and a half years required now for this type of visa?

Edited to add: I think another question was "Where have you been living for the last two years" and then, for some reason, 2.5 years' worth of address evidence as well.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Yes they want to see correspondence over the last period of leave (2.5 years)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts