Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

This may be a topic that has been posted on a gazillion times but wanted to share my experience for anyone going through this process.

I used fed ex to ship my fiancé visa in September 2014. It was a seamless transaction and great experience. HO no longer accepts fed ex (anyone know why... Curious!).

After completing biometric today I went to the nearest UPS store to send this labor of love to Sheffield. I did make an account online prior to today just as I did with fed ex. However, after an HOUR in the store they were unable to help me with the return shipping. They even had UPS on the line and stated that it couldn't be done. Thanks to this forum I knew it could!! So, I called UPS from th parking lot, explained the situation and was assured that it was no problem!

When I returned home I was able to print two labels and all is well with the world. So, my advice is to create the labels at home!! A piece of cake!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will UPS work if I simply provide my account number? I got an email a few days ago from Sheffield asking me to provide a courier number. I gave them my UPS account number. Should that be enough?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will UPS work if I simply provide my account number? I got an email a few days ago from Sheffield asking me to provide a courier number. I gave them my UPS account number. Should that be enough?
That worked for me when I used fedex last fall.... Just the account number.

Do you know how UPS bills? I did my label and return label this evening. I created an account but never put in payment info. When I created an account with fedex I had to have payment info entered in order to even open an account.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
That worked for me when I used fedex last fall.... Just the account number.

Do you know how UPS bills? I did my label and return label this evening. I created an account but never put in payment info. When I created an account with fedex I had to have payment info entered in order to even open an account.

Good luck!
Shortly after my return shipment was dispatched, I received an email from UPS telling me that my invoice was prepared. I then signed into my UPS account and was able to view the bill to make payment.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do I have to create the return shipping label and email it to them or something? I never created a return label, just provided the account number.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I did provide them with the return label and they in fact used the one I provided.

However, as long as you've provided your account number, they will be able to produce the label. They may ask you for a label, in which case you could create one and email the PDF file to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.