Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have a simple question about applications that are lodged online. My questions is how am I going to upload payslips for the past three years online ? What I am thinking is that I should enclose them into one file or compress them but as far as I know, compressed files are not allowed.

So, any one has any ideas or recently uploaded them onto DIAC? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi all. I have a simple question about applications that are lodged online. My questions is how am I going to upload payslips for the past three years online ? What I am thinking is that I should enclose them into one file or compress them but as far as I know, compressed files are not allowed.

So, any one has any ideas or recently uploaded them onto DIAC? Thanks guys.
hi Khurram.

have you been asked for the payslips only then upload them otherwise company letter head stating that you worked from a particular period with the companys seal is sufficient. I was never asked for my pay slips at all.

cheers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zip file is okay. I uploaded 3+ years' worth.
thank you guys for the replies. so i see if I am only asked , only then I should upload them. But I was thinking if I upload them beforehand, it might save me and the CO some precious time. He wont have to ask me later. Just thinking.

So, ZIP files are ok ?

·
Registered
315 Posts
yeap, zipfiles are okay. i didn't use the website, though. emailed directly to the CO.

i don't know which stage you're at but it's better to wait. The CO will give you a consolidated list of what to give so there's no confusion. If you give items to him in pieces things can get lost (heard of this from other posts).

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeap, zipfiles are okay. i didn't use the website, though. emailed directly to the CO.

i don't know which stage you're at but it's better to wait. The CO will give you a consolidated list of what to give so there's no confusion. If you give items to him in pieces things can get lost (heard of this from other posts).
In MS word you can insert all the files has object inside a word. Have you tried that?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
the best is to make pdfs with multiple documents. that way you upload less number of attachments, and all your documents are compiled nicely.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the best is to make pdfs with multiple documents. that way you upload less number of attachments, and all your documents are compiled nicely.
hi anj. so would i be needing a adobe pdf professional for that ? I actually have not done it ever, so if you could just give me a little bit of direction as to how I would make a pdf of , lets say, 12 pay slips. thanks .

riversandlakes, I tried the word method, and it works fine as well.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
if word works fine, let it be word. as for making PDF, i use adobe for it. u pick multiple files and make one PDF. u will have to search the net for s/w to make pdf.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Try to avoid the embedded object. I think I read somewhere on DIAC that it's not accepted. Too susceptible to viruses.

Just send the zipfile already, mate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts