Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm about to get my documents together for scanning and seem to remmeber reading something about not having to get copies certified if you're scanning in colour for an on-line application.
is this the case
thanks
grant

·
Registered
173 Posts
i'm about to get my documents together for scanning and seem to remmeber reading something about not having to get copies certified if you're scanning in colour for an on-line application.
is this the case
thanks
grant
Yes if you do color scan, then you don't require to have certified copies. Just submit the color scan copies.

Reactions: RakeshPatel

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
who said where does it say that?? i would ask somone properly instead of listening to someone on a forum!
as there seemed to be doubt, i e'mailed them and got this reply

ORIGINAL AND CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS: The Department has established a process for sending electronic copies of documents for all General Skilled Migration applications via email. Providing scanned copies of documents reduces postal and administrative delays in receiving and processing information. When scanning documents use either original or certified copies of the documents.

·
Registered
173 Posts
who said where does it say that?? i would ask somone properly instead of listening to someone on a forum!

jilkfree1978,

check the below link from the DIAC official website clearly mention this. The information given in the forums are with their experience and information from the official websites. I don't think people simply reply what ever they know.

Contact Us - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for the info, I did not aware of the color scan copies only allowed, I just send a black and white of original. Do i Need to re attach with color scan copies? thanks.pls advice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts