Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have received invitation for 189 visa. I was trying to lodge the visa online but did not find where to upload the document/evidence. I filled all the required information and last page was for payment. Can somebody please advise if the documents are uploaded after paying the initial fee?

Thanks,
Arjun

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi All,

I have received invitation for 189 visa. I was trying to lodge the visa online but did not find where to upload the document/evidence. I filled all the required information and last page was for payment. Can somebody please advise if the documents are uploaded after paying the initial fee?

Thanks,
Arjun
hi,

Documents will be uploaded only after you will make the payment. when you will make the payment you will get the link to upload the documents.

Reactions: Arjunnr

·
Registered
4 Posts
After payment I didn't get any link to upload documents. It is now three days after submission, but my immiaccount (evisa) page is not showing any link to upload documents or to organise medical examination. My status of application is shown as submitted and I can print receipt of payment also. Also, the Skill select status has not changed from invited to lodged.

Is this something to worry about? Any advise highly appreciated.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
After payment I didn't get any link to upload documents. It is now three days after submission, but my immiaccount (evisa) page is not showing any link to upload documents or to organise medical examination. My status of application is shown as submitted and I can print receipt of payment also. Also, the Skill select status has not changed from invited to lodged.

Is this something to worry about? Any advise highly appreciated.....
Click your reference and proceed further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts