Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
I just uploaded one document for my on-line application and realised that i am not able to delete or update that document. So is it that i have to be very careful while uploading the documents.

Yesterday only I got a notification mail from DIAC for my 175 application, where in they have mentioned that I have 28 days to submit the documents. I am thinking of waiting for a week or more, prepare and collate all my docs and after that I will upload all my documents. Should that be OK? Hope that they don't consider the case soon, even before I upload all the documents.

Please guide me on this and let me know where I need to be careful.

Thanks and Regards.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
movetoaus said:
Dear all,
I just uploaded one document for my on-line application and realised that i am not able to delete or update that document. So is it that i have to be very careful while uploading the documents.

Yesterday only I got a notification mail from DIAC for my 175 application, where in they have mentioned that I have 28 days to submit the documents. I am thinking of waiting for a week or more, prepare and collate all my docs and after that I will upload all my documents. Should that be OK? Hope that they don't consider the case soon, even before I upload all the documents.

Thanks and Regards.....
Yes, you can't delete the files you've uploaded. Once it's uploaded, it's like a black hole, it's gone. So be careful. And one more thing, you can upload a maximum of 60 files. So take care of that too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
movetoaus said:
Dear all,

Thanks and Regards.....
And since you've applied for 175, don't expect to get a CO before 28 days. But the sooner you upload, the better it is. Don't do it in a hurry, take your time. Just don't wait till the 28th day.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can't delete the files you've uploaded. Once it's uploaded, it's like a black hole, it's gone. So be careful. And one more thing, you can upload a maximum of 60 files. So take care of that too.
Thank you.
So do I also have to take care that i need not exceed, say for e.g. 55 files and keep place for 5 more files, since I would also need to upload PCC and med documents later, as and when CO asks for it?

Also does the link gets disabled after 28 days or we can keep uploading files after that as well?

·
Registered
202 Posts
movetoaus said:
Thank you.
So do I also have to take care that i need not exceed, say for e.g. 55 files and keep place for 5 more files, since I would also need to upload PCC and med documents later, as and when CO asks for it?

Also does the link gets disabled after 28 days or we can keep uploading files after that as well?
The link is not disabled after 28 days. But why would you want to take that risk. Get over with uploading everything with the stipulated time.

And you won't require more than 20 files to upload. Why go till 55? Merge all similar documents into one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The link is not disabled after 28 days. But why would you want to take that risk. Get over with uploading everything with the stipulated time.

And you won't require more than 20 files to upload. Why go till 55? Merge all similar documents into one.
Thanks Buddy...
I have to upload docs for my wife as well. My total docs will be coming to 45-47.
Merging docs means.. shall i merge all work exp docs in one pdf? for eg I have 5 docs for wrk exp since have worked for 4 companies. can i merge these in to one?

Also do i need to provide sal slips for all my companies?

Can i merge forms 1220 and 80 for both of us in one doc respectively ie 2 forms of 1220 in one pdf and 2 forms of 80 in another pdf?

wat about passport photograhs? can i merge both our photos in one jpg file?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Also can i merge all educational docs in to one pdf?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.