Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Me and my family got the PR visa grant on May 2016 and even we did the first entry. When I have applied my application I was living in Saudi Arabia. But now in 2017 I have moved to Dubai. Also, one of my kids passport has expired and we got the new passport.

Now the question is, How do I get these changed ammended in to my PR ?

1) I did check in IMMIACCOUNT where there is a link for "Update us" for change of address, passport details etc.,

Just filling these details online and submitting is sufficient enough to update my new address, Phone no and my kids new passport details ? Or Do I need to get these documents sent to Australia for update inspite of filling them online ? Do we need to get these attested or just submit the new copies ?

Appreciate your quick response.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just filling these details online and submitting is sufficient enough to update my new address, Phone no and my kids new passport details ?
Yes, it is sufficient. I was in the similar situation and did the same. The passport details were updated in their system within minutes. Afterwards, you can verify through VIVO website.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is sufficient. I was in the similar situation and did the same. The passport details were updated in their system within minutes. Afterwards, you can verify through VIVO website.
Yeah True. I have just now updated my sons passport details and it got reflected immediately. Hope I can do the same for address and contact no as well as I have moved to new country now.. Hope they dont require any new documents..

Thanks for all your quick replies.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

Me and my family got the PR visa grant on May 2016 and even we did the first entry. When I have applied my application I was living in Saudi Arabia. But now in 2017 I have moved to Dubai. Also, one of my kids passport has expired and we got the new passport.

1) I did check in IMMIACCOUNT where there is a link for "Update us" for change of address, passport details etc.,

Just filling these details online and submitting is sufficient enough to update my new address, Phone no and my kids new passport details ? Or Do I need to get these documents sent to Australia for update inspite of filling them online ? Do we need to get these attested or just submit the new copies ?

dear check this thread for information about your wife passport change.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

@laxswa please check this

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi,

Filling these details online should be sufficient.
Or just for a peace of mind, fill up "Change of Address/Passport details Form 929" and send it to DIBP via email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts