Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have a question regarding updating my address on my ImmiAccount.

I have been in Australia for about a month now, but don't yet have a permanent address - I am staying with some contacts of mine while I set out my new life here.

I will be renting my own place soon in the next few weeks, which will then basically be my permanent address.

My question is - should I update my ImmiAccount with the temp address (where I am staying with my associate), or should I rather wait and update with my permanent address when I finalise my rental?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hi All

I have a question regarding updating my address on my ImmiAccount.

I have been in Australia for about a month now, but don't yet have a permanent address - I am staying with some contacts of mine while I set out my new life here.

I will be renting my own place soon in the next few weeks, which will then basically be my permanent address.

My question is - should I update my ImmiAccount with the temp address (where I am staying with my associate), or should I rather wait and update with my permanent address when I finalise my rental?

Thank you.
Take your time and update it once you settle in. There is no hurry around updating the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts