·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yo tambien.

·
Registered
U.K.
8,677 Posts
No I really don’t like it, not because it’s different but because it just looks pale and disappears into the background, and I don’t want google ads flying on the edge, other recommended forums, a,Aston and enough telling me what I should buy next. I really think this is a step backwards not forwards. Reminds me of the old chat rooms attached to AOL Back in the day, repeated ads for expat nest eggs..... no no no what have you done

·
Registered
U.K.
8,677 Posts
Are you all premium members because I’m supposed to pay $20 a year to upgrade to stop adverts etc I’m very pissed off

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I don't know why, but I'm not getting any ads. .... Yet.

I don't suppose it will take too long to get used to the new format.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm happy without colours.
I'm just hoping someone doesn't decide to add background muzac, which ruins most TV documentaries for me, especially BBC ones.
It even drowns out the dialogue on occasions......................

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Yikes - where am I?👀

First impressions always difficult as the change is a shock - see what we think after a few days.

I'm getting no ads - I use adblock plus (free but expect a donation).

Can we still do 'likes'?:unsure:

·
Administrator
35,925 Posts
Yikes - where am I?👀

First impressions always difficult as the change is a shock - see what we think after a few days.

I'm getting no ads - I use adblock plus (free but expect a donation).

Can we still do 'likes'?:unsure:
Yup!

There's a FBesque like button at the bottom of the post.

I always hated the green colour tbh.

This will take a bit of getting used to, but so far I'm finding it fairly easy to use.

I used free ABP - adblock plus - too.

·
Registered
U.K.
8,677 Posts
Yup!

There's a FBesque like button at the bottom of the post.

I always hated the green colour tbh.

This will take a bit of getting used to, but so far I'm finding it fairly easy to use.

I used free ABP - adblock plus - too.
what is this ad block thingy. We didn’t use it before? Can you use it on an iPad?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
what is this ad block thingy. We didn’t use it before? Can you use it on an iPad?
I've never used an iPad so I can't say for sure - but adblock is an extension to google chrome so if you use that I would have thought you would be OK.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts