Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ACS is expiring next month. So I thought to apply for the new application.
When I use the email address, my old details are retained with all documents which makes life easy.
However, When I try to update the last employment experience by 2 more years(Same Company), I am not allowed to edit it.
Also, a Note is mentioned in experience section as Please do not duplicate experience entries.

How this can be dealt , some one has experience on it.

·
Registered
971 Posts
When I use the email address, my old details are retained with all documents which makes life easy.
However, When I try to update the last employment experience by 2 more years(Same Company), I am not allowed to edit it.
Also, a Note is mentioned in experience section as Please do not duplicate experience entries.

You have to get new reference letter to update your expe. As i have got assesed 2 times as well.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,959 Posts

I guess what you are trying to do is edit the old application

I think you will have to start a complete new application and just give the details of the old application where it asks if your have every been assessed before
You will then get the option to upload the documents and you will have to upload all documents again

I May be wrong, do recheck

Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to get new reference letter to update your expe. As i have got assesed 2 times as well.

thanks.
I have the new stat declaration.
However when I logon with the email, old details are shown and I could not edit the last employment experience. also it is mentioned as "Please do not duplicate experience entries."

·
Registered
971 Posts
thanks.
I have the new stat declaration.
However when I logon with the email, old details are shown and I could not edit the last employment experience. also it is mentioned as "Please do not duplicate experience entries."
It will be edited i am sure...and you just need to upload new doc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess what you are trying to do is edit the old application

I think you will have to start a complete new application and just give the details of the old application where it asks if your have every been assessed before
You will then get the option to upload the documents and you will have to upload all documents again

I May be wrong, do recheck

Cheers
Its a new application. but the data is pre populted and said it linked old application.

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Its a new application. but the data is pre populted and said it linked old application.
Just drop an email to them
I think there are a lot of problems in the website since they have upgraded their system

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts