Registered
U.K.
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We changed over last week from Quantis at €65 pm 33GB per month to

Unlimited internet
Two mobile phones
House phone
Sat TV - BBC news and Sky News available, plus the he usually array of nothing much on:rolleyes:

Total package per month €75. This deal is specifically for Campo houses with no access to networks via lines etc

By canceling existing phone contracts we are actually better off:p

So far so good. They guys that fitted every, did an excellent job, talked us through everything. Gave me there personal numbers in case we had issues - they lived in the next village - so we can call them.

The girl in the Movistar shop was really good, sorted out my old phone contract for me, did some jiggery pockery everything done, emailed me when she had got everything sorted.

Sometimes we are all very quick to moan about services, but the young people I've dealt with this past week were fabulous

·
Registered
15,819 Posts
Their customer service has certainly improved since they've had some competition. I remember they used to hang up on you if they couldn't understand you and/or resolve your problem over the phone! Now you have to rate the service afterwards, I believe.

What internet speed are you getting, compared to what they say you should be getting? Do this little test and find out the download speed.

Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

·
Registered
22,378 Posts
For reasons yet to be discovered,, we are the ONLY house in our street with no fibre optic ....

Movistar seem to think we don't live where we do...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts