Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Australian State Occupation List from 1 July 2015

Immigration South Australia plan to release a revised South Australian State Occupation List on 1 July 2015 and those occupations that are not in the list will be included on the Supplementary Skilled List.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changes to the English language requirements for nomination by SA

ICT occupations*are currently required to demonstrate "Competent Plus" English language ability but this will increase to "Proficient" in each band score or an overall score of a 7.5 ("Proficient Plus").
Engineering*occupations are currently required to demonstrate ‘Competent’ English and this will increase to "Competent Plus" or an overall score of 7 ("Proficient").

Even though there is a tougher new standard which makes it difficult for some to qualify, the ability to meet the requirements with a suitable overall band score will certainly be welcome news for some as it offers some flexibility.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tired......

I had planned to apply for NSW in Oct 2014, by that time they had suspended ICT

After that NSW had a crazy selection process and i did not get the invite

I had increased my qualification for SA with 61, 62, 67 ,78 in PTE,now SA has changed Engligh requriements.

Bye bye Australia ........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys FYI.....

New Rules : ICT occupations*are currently required to demonstrate "Competent Plus" English language ability but this will increase to "Proficient" in each band score or an overall score of a 7.5 ("Proficient Plus").

But The APPLICANT who apply under ICT Sales Professionals : 225211 , 225212 , 225213 are in Business , Human Resource & Marketing Category so not to worry for ICT Sales Professional . Check Out on their website

Please correct i am wrong

·
Registered
6 Posts
South Australian State Occupation List from 1 July 2015

Immigration South Australia plan to release a revised South Australian State Occupation List on 1 July 2015 and those occupations that are not in the list will be included on the Supplementary Skilled List.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Changes to the English language requirements for nomination by SA

ICT occupations*are currently required to demonstrate "Competent Plus" English language ability but this will increase to "Proficient" in each band score or an overall score of a 7.5 ("Proficient Plus").
Engineering*occupations are currently required to demonstrate ‘Competent’ English and this will increase to "Competent Plus" or an overall score of 7 ("Proficient").

Even though there is a tougher new standard which makes it difficult for some to qualify, the ability to meet the requirements with a suitable overall band score will certainly be welcome news for some as it offers some flexibility.
Hi buddy,

Need an advise.

I got myself assessed positively under 225212 on 31july2014.
My IELTS got expired, so perhaps i'll prepare for PTE.

With this can i go ahead and submit my EOI..
Is it going to be state SS or 189?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts