Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A national sex strike! Spain's high-class hookers refuse to sleep with bankers 'until they open up credit lines to cash-strapped families'

Madrid's top-end prostitutes say their indefinite strike will continue until 'they fulfil their responsibility to society' and start offering bigger loans for struggling Spaniards.

From The Daily Mail....

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
A national sex strike! Spain's high-class hookers refuse to sleep with bankers 'until they open up credit lines to cash-strapped families'

Madrid's top-end prostitutes say their indefinite strike will continue until 'they fulfil their responsibility to society' and start offering bigger loans for struggling Spaniards.

From The Daily Mail..
Where else? :)

I just heard on the radio smth about another strike, this time in France. Sorry, off topic, but smth tells me you don't really mind. Parents are telling their children to go on strike over homework. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but certainly here the amount of homework is sometimes verging on the outrageous.

·
Registered
22,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where else? :)

I just heard on the radio smth about another strike, this time in France. Sorry, off topic, but smth tells me you don't really mind. Parents are telling their children to go on strike over homework. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but certainly here the amount of homework is sometimes verging on the outrageous.

I'm afraid I was a bit of a dragon wherre homework was concerned.....:(

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

From The Daily Mail....
This should end quickly......................................... :ranger:
:ranger:

however, you must remember "Banker" is only one letter away from what the general public think they are

B and W

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

From The Daily Mail....
If true... I think it's a great move by the prostitutes.
Not only are they showing more social conscience than many groups, but they are demonstrating to Spanish families that they are part of their society by aligning themselves with other working people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts