Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of gathering evidence for my partner's family of a settled person visa application and need some clarification on how much to provide for proof of cohabitation.

I have read here on these forums that a recommended number is 6 items per person that cover the period of the last 2 years. Should I be providing 24 months of each individual statement or should I just choose a selection that demonstrate continued residence at the same address at least up to two years ago.

We have our lease agreement signed from 6 years ago so I am hoping if I include that and statements from last month that would be sufficient rather than sending 24 months x 5 bills worth of paper (or more like 24 x 5 x 2 documents because we don't have joint accounts on anything.)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You need a lease covering you both for the last two years. You can also include things like joint bills going to the same address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lease agreement is for the same one we live on now. We have not had to sign a new agreement since the original six years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.