Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a student living together with my partner in their house and am not paying for rent,We had a daughter almost 2 years old now. We are planning to visit UK for 2 weeks and am planning to apply for non EU family permit,when am trying to fill a form of non EU family i don't understand some of this questions below.

4.18 Do all your children currently live with you at the address
given in Question 3.1? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
If ‘No’, please provide full details of where your
spouse currently lives.
If ‘No’, please provide full details of where your
children currently live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.2.3 When did you first meet the EEA National?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.2.5 When did your relationship begin?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.2.7 When did you last see the EEA National?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.7.7 Is the EEA National responsible for anyone’s financial
support, including any children listed above?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.10.11 Will you or the EEA National receive income from any
other sources, including friends or family?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.10.13 Does the EEA National receive any money from
public funds and/or benefits?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.10.14 How much of the EEA National’s total monthly >>>>
income is given to their family members and other
dependants
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.10.15 How much does the EEA National spend each month on living costs?

Although she still on maternity leave not working now and we lives together,but we don't pay for rent and does not have joint account or pay any bills in this situation what type of document will i need to submit for the visa your quick opinion will be really appreciate.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
What is her nationality? Do you have evidence of 2 years of cohabitation?
If so, and you are all going to UK together, there is no need to answer any of those questions. Just write N/A.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My partner is Lithuanian, But we had a daughter almost 2 years old(2 months shy) and i don't have document to show than our daughter birth certificate although we been living together for more than 2 years now. beside that do i need letter from my partner parent stating am living there for the visa purpose?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.