Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
University tutor

Thanks..
But I already checked it.. but before October it was there in the list. But nw I couldn't find it..I have already lodged the skill assessment:mad: .But there is no mention about removing university tutor from it or suspending from the NSW list..

I'm just wondering whether it includes in the under university lecturer ???
Where can I find the changes they made to skill list??

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi Anuru,

the NSW List of Occupations was updated on 14 October 2013 (see here), so they seem to have dropped it. University Lecturer (ANZSCO code 242111) is different from University Tutor (ANZSCO code 242112), see the descriptions:

University Lecturer: Lectures students and conducts tutorials in one or more subjects within a prescribed course of study at a university and conducts research in a particular field of knowledge. Registration or licensing may be required.

University Tutor: Conducts tutorials in one or more subjects within a prescribed course of study at a university. Registration or licensing may be required.
Do you think you would qualify as lecturer as well? You may also consider applying in your domain (e.g. "Software Engineering" if you gave lectures in computer science).

All the best,
Monika

1 - 5 of 5 Posts