Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working in USA. And my wife is in Australia as Nurse. She holds Permenent visa in Aussi. And i am in USA on working visa ( H1B) status. I am basically Electrical engineer here in USA. are nurses and electrical engineers getting more pay in USA or aussi?

I am confused that which country to choose to settle.

My main consideration to choose any conutry are Economic ( which country to pay more), Atmosphere, good business opporunitis peaceful life etc...

Can anybody give me opinion that which country best suited for ur job and life?

Thanks

·
Banned
934 Posts
I am working in USA. And my wife is in Australia as Nurse. She holds Permenent visa in Aussi. And i am in USA on working visa ( H1B) status. I am basically Electrical engineer here in USA. are nurses and electrical engineers getting more pay in USA or aussi?

I am confused that which country to choose to settle.

My main consideration to choose any conutry are Economic ( which country to pay more), Atmosphere, good business opporunitis peaceful life etc...

Can anybody give me opinion that which country best suited for ur job and life?

Thanks
Australian jobs will pay more but the cost of living is astronomical compared to Houton. Essentially you will have a lot less disposable income here. Economically Australia is better but the USA wil get better and turns of business opportunties as Australia is so regulated. Australia can be peaceful if you have loads of money to spend on the highly overvalued property prices here.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
It really depends on where you live as to the property prices you pay in Australia. If you live in a state capital then you will pay state capital prices, however if you don't want to live in a big city then prices can be very reasonable.

Check out the sticky threads at the top of the forum for 'Cost of Living' and for 'Please read....' for the property prices.

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How is the pay scales for Nurses and Electical engineer in Aussie.. Also my main considerations are pay scale, standerd of living, atmiosphere, business opporunities etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts