Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was planning to fill the Form 80 in advance and front load it. I had bird eye view of some of the Qs.

How do we cover periods of unemployment from ones graduation time to his flight when he/she finally gets a call! if the period goes beyond an year or so . . .

Looking forward for some expert advise where no document evidence is available to support how the time was consumed productively?

Br, JaNgZ

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Guys,

I was planning to fill the Form 80 in advance and front load it. I had bird eye view of some of the Qs.

How do we cover periods of unemployment from ones graduation time to his flight when he/she finally gets a call! if the period goes beyond an year or so . . .

Looking forward for some expert advise where no document evidence is available to support how the time was consumed productively?

Br, JaNgZ
Hi Senior Expacts/ Mods,

I have a question about form 80 employment details:fish2:

If for instance someone has completed his graduation three years back ie. in the year 2010. Since then , if his fiscal support is through private tuition at home. Could it be mentioned as employment details in section of form 80 without any document evidence.

Looking forward for some expert views!!!:llama:

·
Registered
66 Posts
What I did was:

I listed the times that I was unemployed from after I was able to work (18 is the legal age here). I stated that I was supported by my parents during this time until I got a job. Following that, I was only unemployed max 2 or 3 months while inbetween jobs in the following years. I stated that I supported myself by freelancing and doing private jobs, so yes, you can state that. They didn't ask for anything further

Reactions: Jango911

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx H3rdna, this should help a lot!

·
Registered
338 Posts
From whom do you want to hide this?
This is not a problem for the DIAC.

Reactions: Jango911