Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

unemployment filing

1814 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  craziness
if you received unemployment for 6 months how would you do it on the forms.I know its unearned income but being taxes were paid on it do you use the 1116 for the taxes??


1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Hi There I am in the process of doing mine and I have Unemployment Insurance d/t maternity leave and I have done the 2555EZ for the earned income in the year and then filled out the 1116 to address the Unemployment insurance and get credit for the tax pd.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.