Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,

I am Master of Electronics Engineering and have worked in 4 different organization during my 7 years of experience. However, In worst case, I had to left one of that organization and that organization is not giving me experience letter, which states my roles and responsibilities during my tenure with them. I request them a lot but somehow they don't provide such documents.

Besides, My wife is from IT field and I have done her positive skill assessment from ACS and good thing in ACS is that the person who is having the same problem mentioned above can give third party statutory declaration and i did it for her current company.

So, unlike ACS, Is there any provision in Engineer's Australia, that we can submit such kind of declaration from supervisor level???
I have my Appointment letter (Offer Letter) and Bank statement where my salary has been credited as proof.

Please Guide me...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello Friends,

I am Master of Electronics Engineering and have worked in 4 different organization during my 7 years of experience. However, In worst case, I had to left one of that organization and that organization is not giving me experience letter, which states my roles and responsibilities during my tenure with them. I request them a lot but somehow they don't provide such documents.

Besides, My wife is from IT field and I have done her positive skill assessment from ACS and good thing in ACS is that the person who is having the same problem mentioned above can give third party statutory declaration and i did it for her current company.

So, unlike ACS, Is there any provision in Engineer's Australia, that we can submit such kind of declaration from supervisor level???
I have my Appointment letter (Offer Letter) and Bank statement where my salary has been credited as proof.

Please Guide me...

Hello Arpit,

I would advise you to go through this Thread:
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...t-skill-assessment-engineers-australia-5.html

Also, I would recommend that you have all your Offer Letters and Experience Letters at Hand when you Apply.

regards,
Raj

Reactions: Arpit Patel

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hello Friends,

Please Guide me...
Most skills assessment authorities allow third party statutory declaration in absence of a experience letter. Dont know about EA though; maybe you can just call them up to better understand the situation??

Reactions: Arpit Patel
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.