Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I filed my application for visa subclass 189 around 2 weeks back. The application has been filed for me, my wife and my daughter.

Now, I have been able to create a HAP ID for me and my daughter but unable to do the same for my wife.

I am getting the below error message

Examinations in progress
A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical. This screen will be updated once this person's case has been submitted to the department for processing. This may not occur until all results are finalised after the person has left the clinic. Ongoing delays should be followed up with the clinic in relation to the progress of your health examination results. Do not contact the department about this matter.

My employer had applied for a 457 visa 2 years back and was granted the same for all three of us. I am not sure if that is something which could be creating technical issues in this application (Don't think this would be the case otherwise the same issue would have happened for all 3 of us and not only for my wife but just wanted to list down all the facts here)

The case officer has not been assigned yet for my application but don't want to wait for CO to be assigned to get this issue sorted as I don't want to unnecessarily delay the application.

Can anyone advise in this regard

Regards,
Arun

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Download your application as pdf and see if you answered YES to the health related question for your wife (a question that read somewhat like "Has this applicant undertaken a health examination in the past 12 months")

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You should write to them about this problem. I could have messaged you the email ID to write at, but you are a new member here so have to wait a while until you complete at least 5 messages on this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Please provide the mail ID in the comments (if message doesn't work till 5 posts)....This is the third one...Not sure if comments are counted as posts though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts