Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mistakenly and probably stupidly thought a reapplied for visa cancelled out a previous refusal and put down that I had never been denied a UK visa. Sent a message to the enquiry department using the email form, explained what had happened and they just sent a message today saying they had added my explanation onto the file so the ECO will be able to see the explanation and base his decision on that instead of the information on the form.

Hopefully everything goes well but such a relief to know that we won't be penalized for that! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can't tell. Just wait for the outcome.
:confused2: That wasn't a very necessary comment...I know fine well that there might be other issues that crop up or that the ECO might just willfully choose to ignore the notes added in my file. I was sharing the information so that anyone else who might want to include some info or explain a mistake they made knows that there is a viable option...

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
I just stated the fact. You have made a mistake, sent in a correction, so it's up to the ECO to decide what to do with your case. What can anyone else say?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
I have closed a thread to which you have added an unnecessary comment. Do you remember? You do come up with some trite remarks which add nothing to the quality of our discussion. I suggest you take a break from the forum and stop annoying others.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Positivity!

I have closed a thread to which you have added an unnecessary comment. Do you remember? You do come up with some trite remarks which add nothing to the quality of our discussion. I suggest you take a break from the forum and stop annoying others.
I hadn't noticed. Had to look through my stats. Sorry if the comment seemed unnecessary to you, it wasn't even in response to you, I was responding to nyclon I think :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.