Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm applying for an EEA family permit. As I know it's free of fee.
However I'm trying to get an appointment and these are the types of appointments that I can select from:

Standard Appointment
Priority Visa
Premium Lounge
Standard (incl. priority) Appointment

When I click Standard Appointment it says: no appointments are avilable for this location.

When I click Standard (incl. priority) Appointment there are some dates that I can choose from. My question is how much does it cost? in which way are different standard appointment and standard (incl. priority) appointment?

Thank you so much

·
Registered
117 Posts
All I know is, the different categories of "priority" only apply to specific kinds of visas, so make sure you read the fine print before you pay anything and make sure your visa is allowed to have priority (if you go that route). For me, the only options available were standard and some kind of extra-super-priority, which was prohibitively expensive (I want to say on the order of $1000 USD).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thank for your replay, but how I get know which kind of appointement is eleigble for my eea family permit? I mean where can I find this info?

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey thank for your replay, but how I get know which kind of appointement is eleigble for my eea family permit? I mean where can I find this info?
Hope this helps

Hiya.

Standard appointment can take up to 3weeks or so.

Premium lounge is when you do your appointment, you don't need to fall in line or wait, once you are there, they will give you special treatment.

Priority visa appointment is the fastest one. I really don't know how fast, might be 2 days.

But to be honest, EEA family permit is already a priority type of visa so I din't think it is worth it to pay for it because it is a free and fast application.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.