Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
ExpatForum.com Editor
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From today (Monday 05 March) all UK visa applications in India will need to be made online, the UK Border Agency has announced, along with a number of other changes around the globe. Applicants will also need to book an appointment at the visa application centre online and hand completed applications will no longer be [...]

Click to read the full news article: UKBA completes its rollout of biometric residence permits UKBA completes its rollout of biometric residence permits...
Please come back to discuss the story here in this thread.

·
Registered
366 Posts
ukba updates

I visit the UKBA website very often to get the updates on immigration visa and decisions taken by them but always end up getting worried about the length of time taken to issue the visa.

I have applied my Spouse settlement visa application on 4th june 2013 and according to their processing time in India I may hopefully get in august.:fingerscrossed: but on reading these news get afraid that they may take more time as they have more issues to be resolved for settlement visas.:-((

26 July 2013 -update on minimum income threshold, have any guesses when will it b resolved and when will they speed up the process???:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.