Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting on the England board and I could really use your help with a couple of questions.

I am a French national and have been offered a job in England. My wife, who is mexican, resides and works in France with me under a VSL conjoint (Visa long sejour) or long stay visa for spouses.

If I took this job, what steps would we have to follow in order to get a UK working visa for my wife?

I apologize if this is an obvious answer but I cant seem to figure it out on my own.

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
39,081 Posts
Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting on the England board and I could really use your help with a couple of questions.

I am a French national and have been offered a job in England. My wife, who is mexican, resides and works in France with me under a VSL conjoint (Visa long sejour) or long stay visa for spouses.

If I took this job, what steps would we have to follow in order to get a UK working visa for my wife?
Your wife will need EEA Family Permit from UK Border Agency located within the British consulate in Paris. It's issued free of charge, and gives her 6 months in UK, during whcih she can apply for residence card valid 5 years. She will have the right of residence and work.
See UK Border Agency | EEA family permits
and guidance for applicants in France: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/france/applying/?langname=UK English

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.