Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I have been reading the queries on here and they are very helpful. Thank you for replies as they have been helping me also.

I am the sponsor in the uk trying to sponsor my husband coming to the uk on a spouse visa.
I am aware I need to meet the financial requirement of £18,000. But how do I calculate this ? I am working two jobs both permanent for the past 6months. Both jobs pay me on a monthly basis.

Please could you tell me the exact calculations I would need to do to ensure I am meeting the financial requirement.

Thank you so much to anybody that replies

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Under Cat A, if you are in salaried job, you take the lowest pay received and use it as basis for annual pay, so lowest x 6 x 2. If you are in unsalaried job, you take an average over 6 months, so you add up all your payslips for the last 6 months and divide by 6 and multiply by 12. You then add two figures together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowest paid throughout 6 months for one job was 390.56x6=2343x12=28120.

Think I have calculated incorrect ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the diffrence ? One job is from the beginning of the month Untill the end. The second job was 4weekly and then after April this year they changedd it to monthly. Going by what my payslips say. ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.