Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm kind of worried as we applied for a spouse visa on 20/7/2017 and we still haven't got any reply expect of a confirmation from UK Decision Making Centre on 15/8/2017 that they received my application.
I submitted my wife's bank statements printed online without stamping it , is it gonna be a big deal? or shall i ask for a stamped one from the issuing bank or it's too late ......
please help !!!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It's too late, so just wait patiently. Other people have been waiting a lot longer, sometimes over 6 months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
I'm kind of worried as we applied for a spouse visa on 20/7/2017 and we still haven't got any reply expect of a confirmation from UK Decision Making Centre on 15/8/2017 that they received my application.
I submitted my wife's bank statements printed online without stamping it , is it gonna be a big deal? or shall i ask for a stamped one from the issuing bank or it's too late ......
please help !!!
The same here, I applied on 16 July 2017 and still waiting to get reply.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi All,
please help !!!
You'll just have to wait it out now i'm afraid like many other people. Fingers crossed you hear back sometime soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear Joppa. Can you please look at my case. Thank you so much...
I and my husband applied sponsor visa last month. He is disabled ( has to drink medicine everyday , 3 times / day, he has trouple with strokes, memories loss, blind 1 eye ... He get housing benifit ( 302.33/week the renting total cost about £1700/ month, gov pays 1200 for housing. Pip £139.75 /week. Employment support allowance £125.05 / week. All the paper and documents of his ( passport, house renting , benifit, bank statement, doctors letter...etc..) i provided them all. I have saving at about £3000 , and my stepfathers sister wrote financial supporting letter me as well ...)
In the appendix2 , asked if my sponser recieve any income from the others , i ticked NO. But His sister now is his present carer manages all his financial, she helps him pay the leftover of renting about £511 ( by gaving him those money - but she manages it ) , she also wrote a letter about that go with my application .So im confused if its an income? If it is, i ticked no in the appendix2 , is this a problem?
We also provide more about accomodation, my husbands parents' house, with letter of them allow us to live there once the housing contract finishes, is it make our case stronger for accomadation? And Joppa , with my case, how % my application will be successed?
Thank you so much, im really worried !!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's too late, so just wait patiently. Other people have been waiting a lot longer, sometimes over 6 months.
Dear Joppa. Can you please look at my case. Thank you so much...
I and my husband applied sponsor visa last month. He is disabled ( has to drink medicine everyday , 3 times / day, he has trouple with strokes, memories loss, blind 1 eye ... He get housing benifit ( 302.33/week the renting total cost about £1700/ month, gov pays 1200 for housing. Pip £139.75 /week. Employment support allowance £125.05 / week. All the paper and documents of his ( passport, house renting , benifit, bank statement, doctors letter...etc..) i provided them all. I have saving at about £3000 , and my stepfathers sister wrote financial supporting letter me as well ...)
In the appendix2 , asked if my sponser recieve any income from the others , i ticked NO. But His sister now is his present carer manages all his financial, she helps him pay the leftover of renting about £511 ( by gaving him those money - but she manages it ) , she also wrote a letter about that go with my application .So im confused if its an income? If it is, i ticked no in the appendix2 , is this a problem?
We also provide more about accomodation, my husbands parents' house, with letter of them allow us to live there once the housing contract finishes, is it make our case stronger for accomadation? And Joppa , with my case, how % my application will be successed?
Thank you so much, im really worried !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.