Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Entrance clearance officer,

This is a letter of sponsership for my wife ....... ........., in her application for the United Kingdom settlement visa.

I first met my wife in january 2012 when I traveled to pakistan. We started to talk and got to no each other a bit more. By the end of january we were in a relationship. I then spoke to my parents after agreeing with ...... and i told them i want to marry her. They then spoke to her family who were happy. We then got engaged in july 2012. I stayed in pakistan until December 2012 before travelling to Italy for work. My parents and ...... Family then agreed on us getting maried in December 2013. I then travelled back to pakistan on 27/11/13 and we got married on 30/12/13 with our cermonies on 31/12/13 and 1/1/14 attended by family and friends.

I then stayed with ..... after marriage until 30/7/14 before returning back to England. We had baby boy on 24/12/14 who i have applied for a British passport for. I then traveled back to vist ..... And my son on 9/2/15 until 9/3/15.

Throughout our relationship the time i have not been with ..... We have stayed in contact via social media. The time i have spent with ..... Over the past 3 years has been amazing. We have so many common interests including travelling, music, films and shopping.

...... Personality is amazing i am particular amazed by her sense of humour, honesty and commitment. I will support ..... Fully so she is not a burden on public funds. We are both very excited and when this application is accepted we are looking forward to our future of living a happy family life in the Uk.

Yours faithfully

.......... ............

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You haven't stated why you have chosen UK as the place to settle rather than Pakistan or any other country.
Just tone own the letter a bit, like 'amazing', 'excited' etc.
Yours sincerely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

my husband mentioned how we are both interested in the English culture (football, food, music) and my good English level. It seems your relationship is true but you should also try to show to them that she will have no problem in fitting in the community.

When it is done, have it spell checked just in case and good luck :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you for your advice. Can you check and tell me is it ok ??????? Thank you.

Dear Entrance clearance officer.

This is a letter of sponsership for my wife ....... ........., in her application for the United Kingdom settlement visa.

I first met my wife in january 2012 when I traveled to pakistan. We started to talk and got to no each other a bit more. By the end of january we were in a relationship. I then spoke to my parents after agreeing with ...... and i told them i want to marry her. They then spoke to her family who were happy with this. We then got engaged in july 2012. I stayed in pakistan until December 2012 before travelling to Italy for work. My parents and ...... Family then agreed on us getting married in December 2013. I then travelled back to pakistan on 27/11/13 and we got married on 30/12/13 with our cermonies on 31/12/13 and 1/1/14 attended by family and friends.

I then stayed with ..... after marriage until 30/7/14 before returning back to England. We had baby boy on 24/12/14 who i have applied for a British passport for. I then traveled back to vist ..... And my son on 9/2/15 until 9/3/15.

Throughout our relationship the time i have not been with ..... We have stayed in contact via social media. The time i have spent with ..... Over the past 3 years has been amazing. We have so many common interests including travelling, music, films and shopping.

...... Personality is amazing, i am particular amazed by her sense of humour, honesty, commitment and trust in me. I will support ..... Fully so she is not a burden on public funds. I have a stable job here and we belive it is the best choice for us to settle here in the Uk. ...... Is already familiar with the western lifestyle and way of living and speaks and understands the English language to a good level. We are both very excited and when this application is accepted we are looking forward to our future and we cant wait to be together and live a happy family life in the Uk.

Yours sincerely

.......... ............

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Don't use words like 'amazing' and 'amazed', 'can't wait' - all colloquial, cringeworthy and not suitable for what is a business letter. Say instead 'attractive' personality, and 'looking forward' to settling in UK.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't use words like 'amazing' and 'amazed', 'can't wait' - all colloquial, cringeworthy and not suitable for what is a business letter. Say instead 'attractive' personality, and 'looking forward' to settling in UK.
Ok thanks for your help i really appreciate it. I will change them and other then that is it ok ? Or should i add more ?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Seems ok. Your wife now has to write a similar letter but from her perspective, in her own words.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.