Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

just a quick question as could not find anyone applying from Kyrgyzstan regarding the time scale:

I am applying for UK spouse visa settlement from Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.

1. My sponsor (my husband) should send all his supporting documents (financial and accommodation documentation and his personal) to me via DHL/UPS before I have booked for appointment?

2. And all these documentation should not be more that 28 days old on the date of online application submitted and appointment booked?

3. We have all documents sorted accept the accommodation. We are currently looking to rent a flat and the question is do we need to wait for the council tax and some bills been sent to address (this might take 1 month or more) and only after getting the council tax and bills we can finally submit online application and book an appointment? :confused2:

4. Can we just provide tenancy agreement, letter from the local council and letter from the land lord? or the occupation prove is essential? :confused:

Thank you all for your help here, this is just priceless as legal advisors fees are so huge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.