Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just noticed on the requirements guidance from UKBA that there has to be a letter from my husbands employer confirming that the wage slips are authentic.
Has anyone else send that ? I have a letter stating :
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

but not that the payslips are authentic. I have his payslips in canada.. he's been sending them to me gradually.

Also does there have to be a letter from the bank with the date the bank account was opened ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My fiancee's letter did not say whether they were authentic. I don't know if this helps you because I haven't heard whether I am approved yet, and won't likely know until Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't think you need a letter confirming the payslips are authentic unless the payslips are not on company-headed paper or are not original (i.e. photocopies because the original payslip was lost/destroyed/unavailable)

Payslips must be original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the
employer‟s name, or be accompanied by a letter from the employer, on their headed paper
and signed by a senior official confirming they are authentic.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies.. Scrubbah let me know what happens.

I havent heard of anyone else giving this info, so I'm surprised I found that on the guidance from the UKBA. I wanted to get an appointement for this week. Hopefully I don't have to delay.

·
Registered
638 Posts
If he is sent the original payslips by his employer he doesn't need a letter to confirm they are genuine.

I had my employer stamp my payslips and confirm in the employment letter as I get sent PDFs via email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.