Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Guys

Today i got an email from TLSContact, saying that my application was assessed by the UKVI, thing is, my wife did never get our documents back yet, so is that a good sign or not ? as i did notice that many got their documents back earlier than the decision by weeks and got their applications successul, now i know i got to wait till passport is back to application center, but i feel so stressed out, can anyone help me ? :confused::confused:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now more stressed, even terrified, got another email saying my passport is ready (just after two hours from first one), so would that mean my chances of success re getting lots less ?, any advice is hugely appreciated

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can't read anything into it. Just collect your passport and find out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can't read anything into it. Just collect your passport and find out.
Hi Joppa, thanks for your answer, my wife got our documents back today, she did just told me, thing is, she got originals + copies, also photos of us, they only took the appendix 2 form and also the online printed application, is that normal, as thought they'd keep copies

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again, i did just want to say that i got my visa guaranted today, so now i feel lots better, i want to thank you Joppa, and everyone else on this forum, you were such a help, i did learn from others mistakes and did follow your advices, and now, all is great :D:D:D:D

Soon i will be with my wife :yo::yo:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi again, i did just want to say that i got my visa guaranted today, so now i feel lots better, i want to thank you Joppa, and everyone else on this forum, you were such a help, i did learn from others mistakes and did follow your advices, and now, all is great :D:D:D:D

Congratulations bro! very happy for you and your wife. Just waiting on my one now lol, lets see how long the take. :D

·
Registered
556 Posts

Congratulations! Don't forget to update or add you're timeline in to one of the threads on here so others can take a look. :yo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.