Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, just signed up here hoping I can get some direction on meeting the financial requirement.

It's slightly complicated to be honest, I'll try to make it simply.

I am director of multiple LTD companies and shareholder, 2 of which I'm a sole director.

Company 1 formed in April 2012, sole director and shareholder. Was dormant in last financial year. Some transactions last few months, but in cash and no bank account

Company 2 formed in November 2012, sole director and shareholder. Was dormant in last financial year. Some transactions last few months, but cash and no bank account.

Company 3 formed in November 2012, I am 1 of 2 directors and shareholder at 50%. Turning over just under VAT threshold. Last accounting year made a profit of £23k approx.

Company 4 formed in November 2012, I am 1 of 3 directors and shareholder at 33%. However in prior to Feb 2015, I owned 50% and was 1 of 2 directors and shareholders. (We had a new partner investor). Turning over £30k. Previous accounting year was a loss.

Self employed from December 2011 - November 2014.

December 2011 - April 2012 -- £5k profit approx

April 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 - £10k profit approx

April 2014 -Nov 2014 - £4k estimated profit as self employed

BUT

April 2014-April 2015 - NET INCOME FIGURE estimated to be over £18600

BUT

I withdrew cash from company accounts, or used the company account for personal expenses and shopping.

My personal account has money coming in from my mums account - I pay all the bills from the money she earns (unrelated)

I received a £7k approx student loan/grant as I started university, and have a letter I will get the same in September 2015-April 2016.

At some stage in 2013 or 2014 i was on PAYE at the minimum for NI etc for 6 months approx.

Some direction please?

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
..... and you expect the forum to sort out this for you?

Get an accountant.........

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm asking for direction, not the forum to sort it out for me.

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
I'm asking for direction, not the forum to sort it out for me.
...... and that's the direction to go......... an accountant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.