Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All
Have been reading the posts and am looking or a contact or someone who knows someone to give a helping hand. I am a UK qualified dentist looking for a job out in Dubai. Have 14 years experience and have worked both in the UK and Australia.
Before people jump and wonder have I done any footwork, the reply is yes I have registered with various recruitment agencies both in the UK and Dubai, and cold called Surgeries but have had no luck as they usually say send your CV and never get back in touch. I am in the process of applying for my DHA licence as like everything in Dubai it's a long winded process.
I have been lucky enough to get verbal agreements ;-) for them to try and bargain me down later on as they can find a different nationality cheaper quote unquote.
Just wondering if anyone out there can help.
Thanking You for your time
Regards
The Tooth Doctor.
PS I am currently working in the UK and have a young family and the reason for relocating is for the different lifestyle wanted. I have been coming to Dubai since 1998 so have seen it for a long time grow and it always has been my dream.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Alan2901
Yes tried them as they were recruiting earlier this year. I have tried a few places but found its all about who you know and word of mouth in my field.
What I'm trying to get out of this is thread is a person who will actually have a contact. I am on LinkedIn and have been trying through their as well.
But I think without being in DXB it's hard to have a door opened so atleast trying get a foot in (if you know what I mean).
Just want to thank the people who are leaving messages.
Kind Regards
Toothdr

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you had any success in your endeavours? I am looking into getting work as a family doctor in the UAE after working in the UK, but I find it difficult to get any genuine contacts. If you make progress please keep me updated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.