Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From United states
My name is Elissa
My boyfriend lives in the United kingdom & he invited me to stay with him for 6 months not knowing we had to apply for a general vistor visa. I recently applied for an application on Oct 22. I did my bio metrics and also gathered all my documents and letter stating where I will be staying and accommodations from his parents and him that they will be funding my stay and that the money I have in my savings can be used for spending if needed too. I recently sent out my application on Nov 4 & they receive it on Nov 5th got and email stating that my application was UNCLASSIFIED UK VISA APPLICATION and that it will take 9 working days . I haven't heard anything yet about my application after I got that email. Anyone could help out

·
Registered
24 Posts
From United states
My name is Elissa
My boyfriend lives in the United kingdom & he invited me to stay with him for 6 months not knowing we had to apply for a general vistor visa. I recently applied for an application on Oct 22. I did my bio metrics and also gathered all my documents and letter stating where I will be staying and accommodations from his parents and him that they will be funding my stay and that the money I have in my savings can be used for spending if needed too. I recently sent out my application on Nov 4 & they receive it on Nov 5th got and email stating that my application was UNCLASSIFIED UK VISA APPLICATION and that it will take 9 working days . I haven't heard anything yet about my application after I got that email. Anyone could help out
It was only 8 working days when you posted this. So hopefully you have heard by now?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.