Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I would like to apply for fiance visa to UK. My fiance is a British national and I am a Pakistani national. Can someone plz guide us about the documents we need. Below are the doc we have completed.

My Doc:
1- IELTS
2- T.b test
3- Passport size photographs
4- My Passport and attested Copy
5- My Id card and attested copy
6- My birth certificate and attested copy
7- Photos of us together in Dubai
8- Chat emails record and letters send to her through courier services
9- My banking details
10- Email inquiry with the marriage registration Northampton
11- Email of our honeymoon destination plan

My Fiance Doc:
1- Passport bio page attested copy
2- Finance requirements as per ukba
3- Council tax bills of the house she is living in
4- Tenancy agreement for me in UK
5- Cover letter
6- Sponsor form for me

Few questions:
1- Can someone plz guide me what else do I need and also the doc I have mentioned above are necessary or excessive.
2- Do I have to provide my job details as I dont do a job.
3- Does she has to sponsor me through sponsor letter.
4- Do I have to get leave to enter or some other kind of thing prior to visa applying.

We have waited 8 long months for this time to come and we have almost everything ready to apply. I will really appreciate any kind of help. We will be thankful to you for helping us to be together.

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you have stated in the visa application that you (the applicant) are employed, then you will also need to provide proof of employment (letter from your HR department or manager). Otherwise you do not need to submit bank account information. I hope you have more photos together than just in one place; there have been more than a few cases rejected on the grounds that the couple did not provide enough variety in photographs to satisfy the ECO that theirs was a genuine relationship. I believe that Pakistani nationals will fall under heavier scrutiny than many others.

I notice a lack of employment documents for your sponsor. Under which category are you meeting the financial requirement?

If she is living in a house with other people, you should also provide a property inspection report. This ascertains that the property in which she lives is suitable for the number of people living there.

A sponsor letter is not required, but is recommended so the ECO can have some idea of the history and plans for your relationship. It adds a human element to your application. You, as the applicant, should also write a letter of introduction which bolsters, but is not a copy of, your sponsor's own letter.

The fiance visa is, in itself, leave to enter the UK. You do not need another visa before you apply for a fiance visa.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for ur reply

We have pics at three different places and doing cycling also, so I think that covers it.

She isnt doing a job. She has savings, child maintenance and and rent from an apartment. She has been to the solicitor as this financial bit was tricky and the solicitor has given us a green signal on it.

She is living in a family house with 3 children from her ex husband and the house is on the market for sell. Its a 5 bedroom house with an adult and 3 children so does she still need to be done inspection? and also do I need to get an inspection of the place I will be living in till the marriage?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is the email she has sent to the solicitor, please confirm me if its correct.

Here are the sections in the financial requirement document that high light the use of child maintenance as a source of income.

And

6.5.1(d)

6.5.1 (d) (p43 of financial requirements document)

(d) To evidence maintenance payments (from a former partner of the applicant to maintain their and the applicant's child or children or the applicant, or from a former partner of the applicant’s partner to maintain the applicant’s partner):
(i) Evidence of a maintenance agreement through any of the following:
(1) A court order;
(2) Written voluntary agreement; or
(3) Child Support Agency documentation.
(ii) Personal bank statements for or from the 12-month period prior to the date of application showing the income relied upon was paid into an account in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly. The bank statements should cover the period for which the income is relied upon.

4.2. Sources that are not permitted
Income from the following sources will not be counted towards the financial requirement:
subsidy or financial support from a third party (other than child maintenance or alimony payments, academic maintenance grants/stipends or gifts of cash savings that meet the requirements specified in paragraph 1(b) of Appendix FM-
I look forward to hearing your view on this and confirmation of child maintenance being valid or invalid as a source of income.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Under Cat C: Non-employment income
6.1.1. Maintenance payments from a former partner of the applicant in relation to the applicant or any children of the applicant and their former partner. Also, maintenance payments from a former partner of the applicant’s partner in relation to that partner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also can u please have a look at the doc i have written at the top of my post. If any other doc r required plz tell me.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.