Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, everyone. so I just recently submitted my application in vfs application centre. Upon entry, I presented my appointment confirmation, online application form, user pay service i availed (VIP), and my passport. they have given me a checklist form and sms form to fill up which is what they also did when I applied for tourist visa. What I noticed and curious of is when I did the new scanning process by which they will just send it to sheffield, I never saw them scan my online application form. they just separated it since there were two parts of uk fiance visa online application form. The first three pages are just merely payment reference with what type of visa and travel date, and all the rest are everything you filled up online.

1. I am just worried if does online application form doesn't have to be scanned by the vfs and serves as their own copy?
2. Does Sheffield view it somewhere else through their system?

I noticed the same thing with my tourist visa before. they just kept the copy of online application form in their filing and only packed my supporting docs for courier to be sent the original docs to the embassy. so I was wondering if what are your thoughts about it.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.