Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Please would someone be able to help me with a query I have regarding applying for a Schengen Visa prior to arriving to the UK on a Fiance Visa...

I have managed to find a lot of information when applying on a Spouse Visa, however, how does this differ to a Fiance Visa?

I have just been granted a UK fiance visa and I plan to travel to the UK on Dec 20th 2017. My fiance and I plan to get married in May 2018. I understand that the Fiance visa is multi entry up until you get Married. We would like to celebrate Christmas in Germany with my fiances family (Fiance is Half German- no German passport though).

I previously got a Schengen Visa Last December for Germany and at that time I was visiting the UK on a Visitor Visa.

I now plan to apply for a Schengen Visa before I depart Thailand. We intend to travel to Germany on December 22nd 2017. Previously, I provided details of my employment, wages and intention to return to Thailand. My fiance will be sponsoring me for our trip and I will of course provide his financial details as part of my application just as I did for the UK Fiance Visa application. However, how should I approach the application now as I have a UK fiance visa and I do not intend to return to Thailand?

Help on this would be greatly appreciated as I cannot find this answer anywhere.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes, you can apply in Thailand and explain on a covering letter that you already hold UK visa and intend to return to UK, not Thailand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your Reply Joppa!

So do I need to include my wage and job details of my current work in Thailand? or do you think its not necessary. I will be including these details from my Fiance.

Thanks,
Ploypassorn

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi PloyDee

did you get your schengen visa done ? I am facing exactly same issue. I am from India though. Could you please guide me through your experiences?

I wish to travel to Hungary in March 2018. Thanks in advance

Thanks for your Reply Joppa!

So do I need to include my wage and job details of my current work in Thailand? or do you think its not necessary. I will be including these details from my Fiance.

Thanks,
Ploypassorn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.