Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
This is my doubt/issue:

Im travelling to London by the end of May and on the 12th me and my fiancé want to travel to Spain.

I am peruvian and I need a visa to flight there and I have to apply from Peru also.

Like every embassy they ask you to bring, on the day of your appointment, documents that show your attachments to your country and that you will return.

Im lost on this one. Today, days before moving to London, I have absolutely no attachments to my country cause Ive become a dependant of a british citizen. I have no idea on what to bring to my appointment apart from my flight to London(with no return), our flights to Spain, hotel bookings and a letter of him specifying that Im his dependant, we are getting married in London and we want to travel to Spain.

I wrote to the embassy cause you cant call or just go there and havent got any response but and email saying basically "thank you for writing, heres your response (and a link to the site where all the requirements I dont appy for show), wrote again and nothing.

Does anyone knows what should I take or can help me with thia one?

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
If you already have your UK fiancé settlement visa, that's evidence enough that you will leave Spain and return to UK to get married and stay on. Take some evidence of your UK partner's finances such as latest payslip and bank statement, evidence of accommodation like rental contract and your wedding arrangement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.