Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

UK ex pats living in Amman in Jordan

2513 Views 10 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  LORNA101
Hi

I'm new to Amman and busy teaching here. I would like to meet new friends here. Please get in touch.

Many thanks
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Hi

I'm new to Amman and busy teaching here. I would like to meet new friends here. Please get in touch.

Many thanks

:confused: You say you are in Amman, which is in Jordan, but your flag says UAE.

-
:confused: You say you are in Amman, which is in Jordan, but your flag says UAE.

-
Oh sorry. That's because I've just got here and was in Muscat. Oman.
Oh sorry. That's because I've just got here and was in Muscat. Oman.
Still confused. Where are you? Amman in Jordan, in Oman, or somewhere in the UAE?

-
And I am confused as to why this post in the UK forum and not the UAE forum:confused::confused::confused::confused:
And I am confused as to why this post in the UK forum and not the UAE forum:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not sure whether it should be there, as the poster has not confirmed that she is in the UAE. From her posts she could be in either Amman or Oman...

-
Thanks

-
Thanks for the new thread - can't find out how to change the flag though!
Not sure whether it should be there, as the poster has not confirmed that she is in the UAE. From her posts she could be in either Amman or Oman...

-
Ah, I'll go to the UAE Forum! Thanks
Thanks for the new thread - can't find out how to change the flag though!
LORNA101 - where are you? You still have not given us a straight answer.

-
I have clarified that LORNA101 lives in Amman in Jordan.

I am moving this to the Egypt forum as gepgraphically that is close to her than the UAE.

-
Thanks for sorting that for me.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.