Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm applying for a UK Ancestry Visa in August and would appreciate any help with the following questions please.

1. In terms of bank statements- I have a UK bank account that will have approx. £3000 at the time I apply, my parents have also agreed to sponsor me another £2-3K that will be deposited in my NZ account. Would it be beneficial or detrimental to provide 3 months bank statements from both accounts?

2. Could anyone advise of any simple errors made by others who have been refused an Ancestry visa? I understand it's a case by case system but I want to make sure I don't stumble on something easily avoided e.g. ensuring every page of bank statements is signed and stamped.

Thank for any help

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
#1 Yes, you can provide both. Unless you have a family, £3k seems ample as initial fund.
#2 Not submitting birth certificates to prove descent, not enclosing passport to show Commonwealth citizenship, unspent convictions which fail you on suitability ground, not showing intention to work (qualifications, work history etc).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.