Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help?

MY wife submitted all the paperwork needed for our Spouse Visa Application last week, (Thursday 28th May) to the British Embassy in Manila, Philippines. I am very confident we have submitted everything they require from us, however I have found a mistake in my "Letter of Support," where I wrote that my business was started on 13th February 2013 when in fact it began 13th February 2014.

This was a typo, I hit the "3" instead of the "4" and I'm hoping this will not be a problem. My wife is worried sick about this and I'm thinking, is there anywhere I can send a letter to explain this mistake? I know there is no pint sending an email, because you just receive an email back, giving you a link to the website.

I'd like to ask two questions -
1 = Do you think this will cause a problem with my application?
2 = Does anyone have an email address or a postal address of the department in the UK where I might be able to send an email or letter?

Thank you in anticipation of a response.
Kevin

·
Registered
39,068 Posts
I don't think it will cause problems as Appendix 2 has all the financial details and introductory and sponsorship letters are only concerned about relationship. If you like you can contact UKVI at the end of 'Apply for UK visa' page.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.