Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have to be out of UAE for the application?

I can ask ppl here in the company but they are all gone and some are taking vacation starting this/next week.

My questions is how long does it take and do i have to be out of the country.

Currently im on a mission visa but i have already planned to take vacation HERE from 24 Dec to 1st Jan and flying out my fiancee here as well.

Any useful input greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
How long is a piece of string? If a company's PRO is on the ball a residency visa can be organised in a few days and you do not have to leave the country. In practice, most take a few weeks.

-

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long is a piece of string? If a company's PRO is on the ball a residency visa can be organised in a few days and you do not have to leave the country. In practice, most take a few weeks.

-
Thanks, im really glad to hear that i do NOT have to leave the country, coz i planned this 5 day vacation for a while and being during Christmas/New year time, spendings did hurt me a lot :)
Lets hope its worth it ;)

Oh yeah my company also do not suggest me leaving for the upcmoing holidays since im on a mission Visa and they say they will have to file everything all over again or whatever. So if anybody's around let me know :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.