Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I from Australia and I have heard that in UAE or QATAR being an Aussie you can get a generous salary package. can any one living in Gulf share their valuable piece of advise.
thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
I from Australia and I have heard that in UAE or QATAR being an Aussie you can get a generous salary package. can any one living in Gulf share their valuable piece of advise.
thank you
I dont think being an Aussie entitles you to a generous salary package. It will depend on your experience and skills in your chosen profession.

·
Registered
308 Posts
thank you
Yes you are correct, last time I checked ALL Aussies receive a minimum starting salary of $1m USD per year no matter what the position. I hate being British :mad:

·
Registered
370 Posts
thank you
:pound: , yes especially the people from the outback because they have lots of experience how to deal with the crawling creatures...:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
thank you
Fax your passport copy to a major recruiting company, after verifying that you are actually an Australian, they will send you an offer letter for a salary of a minimum of 100,000 AUD a month, once you accept they will decide what position would suit you.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Seems very valuable advice.

Looks like from the sentence structure, aussie passport might not have been the first/native passport. They will request to verify your 'identity' by sending a pic. If you are not white, the passport will only get you half a million instead....

Reactions: MaidenScotland
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.