Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Ive finished by application on the visa4uk website and booked my interview in toronto for biometrics and submitting my paperwork. I accidentally paid my IHS AFTER submitting my application online. Now i can't go back and edit it and i didn't include an IHS reference number because i didn't read the email correctly and did some steps in the wrong order! The email says:

This email confirms your immigration health surcharge (IHS) reference number.

If you made a payment, you should have received a separate email receipt from Worldpay.

What you need to do next

Finish your visa application and include your IHS reference number.

If you?re applying in person at a premium service centre, you?ll need your IHS reference number when you attend your appointment.

Will it be OK for me to bring a copy of my receipt and my emails stating my IHS number as proof? Or will i be rejected over something like this and have to apply again?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Help! Ive finished by application on the visa4uk website and booked my interview in toronto for biometrics and submitting my paperwork. I accidentally paid my IHS AFTER submitting my application online. Now i can't go back and edit it and i didn't include an IHS reference number because i didn't read the email correctly and did some steps in the wrong order! The email says: This email confirms your immigration health surcharge (IHS) reference number. If you made a payment, you should have received a separate email receipt from Worldpay. What you need to do next Finish your visa application and include your IHS reference number. If you?re applying in person at a premium service centre, you?ll need your IHS reference number when you attend your appointment. Will it be OK for me to bring a copy of my receipt and my emails stating my IHS number as proof? Or will i be rejected over something like this and have to apply again?
Yes, that's totally fine. You just handwrite it on top of your online application. You're good!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.