Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm planning to submit two EOIs for 189 and 190. Should I submit them in single EOI or submit two different EOIs for each?

Thanks,
Lakshmi

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi,

I'm planning to submit two EOIs for 189 and 190. Should I submit them in single EOI or submit two different EOIs for each?

Thanks,
Lakshmi
Do separate.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Why would you chose this? Is there an explanation for such a decision?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Because in case if applicant receives an invitation on either of their chosen visa types, the EOI freezes with no possibility of any further invitation for the other visa types.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I have submitted a single EOI with both 189 and 190 on it. Is there any way I can suspend just the 190 part of it? I am hoping to get a 189 invite in the next couple of rounds and so would not want to risk getting an invite for 190 before this and it freezing my account so that I could not receive 189 invite?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi, I have submitted a single EOI with both 189 and 190 on it. Is there any way I can suspend just the 190 part of it? I am hoping to get a 189 invite in the next couple of rounds and so would not want to risk getting an invite for 190 before this and it freezing my account so that I could not receive 189 invite?

Thanks
You have to remove 190 from your EOI and that's the only way.

If you are expecting only NSW invite and didn't personally applied to any other state, then you don't need to do anything cos NSW will ask you first if you want a nomination. So, nothing will freeze your account but 189. So, if only NSW, then no need to worry and keep it as it is.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Thanks
You have to remove 190 from your EOI and that's the only way.

If you are expecting only NSW invite and didn't personally applied to any other state, then you don't need to do anything cos NSW will ask you first if you want a nomination. So, nothing will freeze your account but 189. So, if only NSW, then no need to worry and keep it as it is.
Great, thanks Zaback!

It is NSW so I shall leave it then :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts