Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Is it recommended to write a project of short duration like two months as a career episode in CDR?
2) Does duration of project matters?
3) Should the career episodes’ total duration equal to or closed to your total duration of experience?
Opinion of experienced people is requested.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
1) Is it recommended to write a project of short duration like two months as a career episode in CDR?
3) Should the career episodes’ total duration equal to or closed to your total duration of experience?
hi masim,

here are my answers:

Is it recommended to write a project of short duration like two months as a career episode in CDR

No, it is not advised to mention a project having 2 months of duration in the career episode. At least, each project must have the duration of 12 months and this duration is the recommended timelines for each project.

Yes, as the assessing body thinks that at least 1 year should be there in order to outline your acquisition of skills and exploration of technical knowledge.

Not required. For instance, if your experience is 5 years, there is no need to display the career episodes for all 5 years. only 3 career episodes having 1 year each is more than sufficient to get positive outcome.

Regards,
sathiya

Reactions: masimshehzad

·
Registered
248 Posts
No it doesn't matter or at least it didn't matter in my case. I based one of my career episodes (the first one) on a design project I did during my internship with a structural consultancy firm. The entire duration of the internship was 3 months approximately.

·
Registered
12 Posts
does any one have sample cdr only for reference

how should one fill up the summary

is declaration required ?

joaquim dsouza

·
Registered
248 Posts
Alihasan:
Did you claim atleast three years of experience also?
No. I didn't. Even now I don't have 3 years of post graduation experience.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then opinion is required from someone who claimed three years of experience?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts