Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I have a question about the financial requirements.

If someone is working two full-time jobs (which don't conflict in hours), and the person has been in one of the jobs for over 6 months, but has just recently joined the other one, are there any specific rules in this situation? Is it fine to submit payslips and other financial documents only from the job with the 6 months period (which meets the £18,600)? Would it be an issue if the decision maker checks with HMRC and sees I have only submitted documents from one job?

I'm in this situation, as I currently have a full-time job that meets the financial requirements and has been in it for over 6 months. I am also about to join another full-time job as I have an offer with the company. The two jobs don't conflict in working hours, so I'm able to do them together. I just wanted to know if joining the second job, and staying at my current one, would have any affect on the spouse visa application.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
If you can meet the financial requirement through one job only, you should only disclose its details and nothing about the second job. Doing so will only serve to confuse ECO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can meet the financial requirement through one job only, you should only disclose its details and nothing about the second job. Doing so will only serve to confuse ECO.
Yes that's what I'm planning to do, only submit documents about the first job. My concern is if the ECO checks with HMRC and sees that I have two jobs, would that cause any issue or lead to refusal?

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
Agree with Joppa.... UKVI don't care if you have one or ten jobs or work full or part time or on call/zero hours contract... the only thing that they care about is that you can prove that you meet the £18.6k minimum income threshold... they don't really care how you accomplish it (assuming that your means of going about it are legal).

Reactions: psycho_mantis
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.